Thursday, February 26, 2009

A thoughtful question

I read a book recently. This book ask me a very simple and thoughtful question. "If we will die soon, who are the person you wish to meet and what will you tell them?". I spent some time thinking this question and I finally got the answer.

Who is the person I wish to meet?
My family (this include my father, mother, girlfriend, brothers, sisters and everyone I Love)
What will I tell them?
I love and care for them (although we quarell from time to time) and I know they also felt the same for me. Thank you for caring and giving me the love I need. Please forgive me if I had accidently hurt your feelings. I hope I can live longer to continue loving and caring you...

Just take some times to think about this question. Maybe your conception toward this life will change starting today...

No comments: