Friday, March 6, 2009

When is the last time you really felt happy?

"When is the last time you really felt happy?" This is a question asked in a book I read recently? Actually I do not remember the last time I felt happy. Why this happened? I think this is because of my stressful lifestyle due to all the coursework given in college.

Back to what I want to share in this post. I think most of people now a day are facing the same case as me, the only difference maybe they are in the different field from me. Why do we lost the passion to be happy? I think this is a serious question we need to ask ourselves if we want to be happy again. After the problems are identified, we need to cure it. As an old saying in chinese "we need to suit the remedy to the case".

So how bout spending some time thinking of this question. Remember, don't worry and be happy. Keep thinking the positive things when you are not in good mood. This really can help, I tried and it really work. May everyone happy always...

No comments: